Financials Only Management Services
This option is available for hands-on Boards or associations with highly professional on-site staff capable of assisting the Board in the governance of the community.
Maintain Association Books and Accounts
- Maintain all Association accounts, including; checking, savings and reserve accounts.
- Allow Board Members on-line access to review accounts.
- All checks over the amount of $2,500.00 shall require two signatures to be valid.
- Any disbursements from the reserve accounts shall bear, at a minimum, one signature of a Board member.
- Online access for owners to review accounts (fee basis).
- Maintain Association financial records as required by statute or "best practices".
Collect assessments (on whatever schedule the association uses)
- Annual Coupon books or Statement mailed for a fee assessed to the homeowner.
- Late notices sent per Association's governing documents and collections policy.
- Certified letters for delinquent accounts.
- Coordination with Association attorney for collections (fee basis).
- Lockbox service (no charge).
- ACH (automatic payment deduction) (no charge).
- Credit card payment option (bank charge per transaction).
- On-line “E-Check” option (no charge).
Review and pay invoices
- Code according to association's budget.
- Compare invoice to contracted price.
- Adhere to spending limits authorized by Board in our management agreement.
- Provide monthly report of disbursements to the Board.
- Deposit association funds, in accordance with an approved reserve schedule, into interest bearing accounts approved by the Association and maintain such accounts for the benefit of the Association.
- Provide a monthly report of such investment activity, showing specific amounts deposited, and interest earned on each account to the Board.
- Coordinate with Association's investment advisor for large reserve amounts.
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial reports on an accrual basis, per GAAP, and in a format accepted by independent auditors.
Audit and Tax Filing
To submit a proposal for management of your community click here: Management Proposal Request
- Assist the association's auditor in preparation of the annual audit and financial report and filing of federal and state income taxes.